Click here to get access to the audio files
Fourth edition of the serie Business Chinese Conversation, a method to learn Chinese which is focused in conversation of the business area. This first volume of the serie and it is targeted to students who do not have knowledge of Chinese language.
- The method starts from the very beginning.
- The theoretical situations are written in English and Chinese.
- The transcriptions of the dialogues can be found at the end of the book.
- Who is he
- My friends
- How to address a person
- Making Telephone Calls
- Booking a room
- Changing Money
- He has not turned up to work
- It is her Birthday today
- What do you want to do (I)
- What do you want to do (II)
- Can you speak Chinese (I)
- Can you speak Chinese (II)
- Do you know how to make purchases (I)
- Do you know how to make purchases (II)
- We can`t do without it (I)
- We can`t do without it (II)
- What`s the matter with her (I)
- What`s the matter with her (II)
- Whose fault is it (I)
- Whose fault is it (II)
- Where do you live (I)
- Where do you live (II)
- What`s the weather like today (II)
- Going Sightseeing in Beijing (I)
- Going Sightseeing in Beijing (II)
- English Translation of the Texts
- Vocabulary List
Description by the publishers.
Business Chinese Conversation (Elementary) (The Fourth Edition) Vol. 1 is meant for Chinese beginners, which is based on the daily business routines and covers a broad range of knowledge that is abundant and realistic. Lessons 1-4 concentrate on the teaching of the Chinese phonetic alphabet or pinyin. Starting from Lesson 5, there are two lessons for each topic. Daily business life is divided into several parts, each of which is presented in two lessons and adopts a system which combines learning in class and after class. After the students learn both the in-class and after-class texts, they have also learned the daily expressions for one aspect of “economic life”. English translation of each text is provided at the back of the book, which helps students better understand and use English. The textbook, with its active and lively style, will arouse great interest among students, motivate them to learn, and take into account the extraordinary learning capabilities of adults. After learning this book, students can master pinyin and 15 daily expressions used in economic life.