Click here to access the audio files
Quick Chinese for Business People is a book for those students with no previous knowledge in Chinese who wish to learn the language to being able to communicate in business situations. The book is focused in communication, this is the reason why it does not teach how to write this language.
The book is divided in 5 different parts:
- The first chapter is focused in the most basic principles of the language: verbs, numbers, time etc.
- The second chapter is focused in the most basic aspects of Business Chinese: how to speak in a company, ask prices, insurances etc.
- The third chapter is focused in specific situations: restaurants, the airport, stores etc.
- The fourth chapter is focused in useful sentences to express feelings.
- The fifth chapter is focused in strategies to make business while being in China.
Each chapter includes useful tables with words written in Chinese, pinyin and English. These tables are grouped by theme, so it is really easy to find a certain term or words. The first chapters also include explanations about grammar.
Quick Chinese for Business People includes a QR code with which to download audios of the book. The audios can be also downloaded through the link located on top of this file.
Description by the publisher
This self-study textbook is tailored for international business people with no previous Chinese learning. The book makes learning Chinese quick and easy by using phonetic aids such as similar‑sounding words or syllables to imitate the pronunciation of Chinese words. It also includes many fun cartoons and interesting English phrases to help serve as memory tips. With the help of this book, readers will pick up practical Chinese words and phrases for living and working in China or simply conducting business with Chinese people.