Last Updated: 24 May 2018.
At Aprende Chino Hoy we know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. This privacy notice describes how we collect and process your personal information through our shop and our online shop.
CONTROLLERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
APRENDE CHINO HOY S.L., owner of the web page www.aprendechinohoy.com at Calle Núñez Morgado, 4, 28036 Madrid, Spain, are data controllers of personal information collected and processed through the services of Aprende Chino Hoy.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you provide in relation to our services, for example when you:
- search for products or services in our shop;
- create a customer account;
- place an order online;
- provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us);
- set your preferences, provide us with acces permits or interact with us;
-communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire or form;
- provide a customer review or rate a product;
- employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications.
You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; payment information; your age; your location information; people to whom purchases have been dispatched (including addresses and phone numbers);e-mails you send us; VAT and personal identification numbers; and device log files and configurations among other data.
- Automatic Information
See here for examples of what we collect and analyze:
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- login; e-mail address; password of your account;
-information about your computer or device and your internet connection, such as the application of the device or the version and type of your browser, the types and versions of your browser connection, the operative system or the settings of the time zone, the location of your device or computer;
-device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Best Sellers;
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; products and/ or content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- Information From Other Sources
We also might receive information about you from other sources.
Examples of information we may receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- search results and links, including paid listings.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.
We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our services.
We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the services.
- Recommendations and personalization.
We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience in our shop.
- Comply with legal obligations.
In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information.
- Communicate with you.
We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our products and services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Purposes for which we seek your consent.
We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing your data for that purpose.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' information only as described below:
- Third Party Service Providers
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, processing payments etc.
These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
- Protection of Aprende Chino Hoy and Others
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements or protect the rights, property or safety of Aprende Chino Hoy S.L., our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection.
- Social networks
a) Use of your information regarding social networks
b) "Plug-ins" and social network modules
Our website uses "plug-ins" or social network modules, such as the "Like" or "Share" buttons in social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+ which you can find on "Home" or in the product descriptions. They allow you to say that you "like" our page or our products and to share information with your social network friends. When you are browsing a page of our site that contains social network plug-ins or modules, a connection with the servers of those networks is established, informing them about your accessing our site, even if you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account or if you are not logged in at that moment. For example: if you are logged in to a social network while you browse the site www.aprendechinohoy.com, the social networks you are logged in to can mention your visit to our site in your account. If you use one of the plug-ins (for example: "like"), your actions can be stored and published in your social network accounts according to privacy settings of your account. If you do not want the social networks to publish your plug-in activities, you should log off your social network accounts before visiting our page.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website
Please see here for a list of examples that you can access.
- status of recent orders;
- your complete order history;
- personal information (including name,e-mail, password,communications and personalized advertising preferences, address book);
- e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Deliveries and newsletters);
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact our Customer Service. Also:
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information.
- You can add or update certain personal information. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
- If you don't want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust your email subscriptions and notification preferences in My account.
- The Help feature on most browsers and devices will tell you how to prevent your browser or device from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. As cookies allow our website to function correctly, we recommend that you leave them turned on. For more information about cookies, please see our Cookies Notice.
- If you want to browse our websites anonymously, you may do so by logging out of your account and disabling cookies on your browser.
- When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
In addition, subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of our services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfill the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so that you can review past purchases (and repeat orders if desired) and what addresses you have shipped orders to, and to improve the relevancy of products and content we recommend.
If you have any concern about privacy and data protection, or if you would like to get in touch with us about the treatment of your personal information, please send us an email to email@example.com with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
For further information on data protection and your rights, please contact the European Data Protection Supervisor or check with the corresponding Data Protection Authority in your state or country (see here for a list of Data Protection Authorities in Europe).
The technology available and our business change constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. However, we will always protect your interests and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.