Guide to the New HSK Test is a book collection designed to prepare the official HSK exam. These books offer to the candidates a clear idea of the kind of questions of the exam, strategies to succeed every part and many exercices to be able to answer correctly.
On top of all this, a part dedicated to a based on time exercices, to train oneself to speediness, which often is the most difficult part to succeed the exam.
This book corresponds to the level 3 of the HSK.
The answer key can be downloaded in PDF format or read online through the publisher's website by scanning the QR code which is located in the back-cover of the book.
- Vocabulary and grammar updates according to the adjustments made in September 2015.
- Exam's features' explanations in Chinese and English: number and type of questions.
- Includes strategies to help candidates knowing on what they should focus and how to answer questions.
- It also offers lists of words in Chinese, sentences and expressions which often appear in the exam.
- Multiple exercices to be more than prepared to the exam.
In order to prepare the exams, the BLCUP publisher used a software able to count the number of appearances of words in the exam and detect occurrence of words which are not on the official list. In this way, it elaborates exercices consolidating the words frequently used and including new words.
Description by the publisher:
Guide to the New HSK Test provides level-specific training for each of the six levels graded in HSK. This is the level 1 volume. The amount of exercises in this book is ten times that of the HSK test paper, including 10 complete sets of test questions distributed in three parts—simulated training, skill training and timed training. Skill training is a newly added section, which summarizes the general rules and test-taking skills based on the contents and characteristics of questions in many HSK real and simulated tests and explains these rules and skills with specific examples. It gives the candidates a relatively clear idea of the basic question types and characteristics of the test to help them quickly find a proper way to answer the questions.