Third level Character workbook of the Integrated Chinese method. This book includes templates for the practice of Chinese character writing. Each template includes the traditional and simplified characters, the order of the strokes, the pinyin, the translation into English and the radical of the highlighted character.
The Integrated Chinese method:
Integrated Chinese is a communication method that provides authentic Chinese texts with a very useful vocabulary of frequent use. It also includes sections that encourage students to learn vocabulary related to their personal interests.
Description by the publisher:
Integrated Chinese is an acclaimed Mandarin Chinese language course that delivers a cohesive system of print and digital resources for highly effective teaching and learning. First published in 1997 and now in its 4th Edition, it has become the leading Chinese language textbook series in the United States and beyond.
The Character Workbook of this time-tested series has been fully revised to align with the needs of today’s learners:
- Both traditional and simplified characters are included on the same page
- Characters are listed in the order in which they appear in the Textbook
- Step-by-step, clear stroke order is prominently displayed
- Practice squares include grid lines to help students balance characters correctly
- Pinyin pronunciation and English definitions are clearly indicated for each character
- Common radicals are introduced to build familiarity and recognition
- The radical of each character is highlighted
- Indexes are arranged alphabetically and by lesson
The Workbook and Character Workbook are also available through the ChengTsui Web App™. In the digital format, the Workbook exercises are presented alongside the Textbook content, and feature auto-grading capability. The Character Workbook is downloadable for handwriting practice. For more information, visit chengtsui.co.