A través de este enlace se accede a PDFs de muestra de todos los libros de la serie.
Nota de la editorial
- A communicative approach lets students learn by using the language in real-life situations, and language in context presents key vocabulary and language points in realistic situations
- Structured, effective learning based on the sequence 'presentation, practice and production' has activities move from controlled practice to personalised tasks
- Inductive grammar teaching encourages students to discover the language rules of Chinese for themselves, identifying patterns in targeted language samples
- Systematic vocabulary and grammar development through topic-based exercises. The lexical syllabus is based on levels 1-3 of the HSK Proficiency Test; the grammatical syllabus takes students up to Vantage level (level B2) of the Common European Framework
- Supported by abundant resources including workbooks, teacher's books, MP3 downloads, extra speaking activities and other online materials