A handy cheat sheet providing more than 700 key Mandarin vocabulary words and phrases in an at-a-glance, easy-to-carry format.
This language card is an invaluable tool for anyone who wants to quickly build their command of Mandarin vocabulary. Each word or phrase includes Chinese characters (Traditional and Simplified), Pinyin romanization, and the English translation.
Designed for convenience, this study card is:
- Laminated: to hold up over time and avoid being ruined by coffee spills
- 3 hole punched: giving the option to put it in a binder
- 8.5x11 inches: to easily fit into a folder or notebook alongside other study materials
Notes on culture and language are provided when necessary for further clarification, and online audio recordings give native-speaker pronunciations for every word.
Vocabulary items are laid out in clearly defined sections, including:
- Greetings and polite expressions
- People & Names
- Places & Directions
- Numbers and Counters
- Time: Absolute and Relative
- Seasons and Weather
- Food & Festivities
- Clothes and Colors
- School and Office Supplies
- Activities: Study, Work, and Recreation
- Requests and Responses
- Attitude and Feelings
- Expectations and Wishes