DOING BUSINESS IN CHINA (THIRD EDITION)
作者：Tim Ambler, Morgen Witzel and Chao Xi
Aimed specifically at Western and non-Chinese businesses and managers this book offers a theoretical framework for understanding Chinese business culture and a practical guide to business practices, market conditions, negotiations, organizations, networks and the business environment in China and the factors that can lead to business success.
The authors guide the reader through the processes of market entry, marketing and managing operations in this unique social and cultural context by including:
- case studies and examples of business ventures as diverse as ornamental lamps, car washes, sausages and outdoor clothing
- discussions of the issues surrounding products, pricing, distribution and advertising
- advice on choosing business partners, negotiating and entering Chinese Overseas markets
- guides to further resources in local cultures to help businesses tailor their strategies to local conditions.
Building on the strengths of the first two editions with new case studies, updated discussion of the evolving marketplace and its interactions with government and a new chapter on business law, the third edition of Doing Business in China will continue to be the number one resource for students of international business and management studies and practitioners with an eye on China.
1. The Road to Cathay
2. Through a Glass Darkly: China from a Western Perspective
3. The Furniture of the Mind
4. Relationships and Government
5. Business and the Law: Ethical Interlude
6. Creating Harmony: Alternative Venture Formats in PRC
7. The Marketing Mix
8. The Marketing Process
9. Rightness and Correct Form: The Yi and Li of Relationships in China
10. Doing Business with the Sojurners: the Overseas Chinese Communities
11. China and the World
12. Western and Chinese Commercial Thinking
Tim Ambler is Senior Fellow at the London Business School.
Morgen Witzel is Honourary Senior Fellow at the School of Business and Economics, University of Exeter, and editor-in chief of Corporate Finance Review.
Chao Xi is Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Law, the Chinese University of Hong Kong.